Towson Then And Now
$21.99 SALE
Add to Cart

Before the birth of our nation, brothers William and Thomas Towson forged a hamlet north of Baltimore on the trade route to York, Pennsylvania, at its junction with a Native American trail known as Joppa Road. In 1854, Towsontown was established as the county seat by popular vote, and the cornerstone of the Baltimore County Courthouse was laid.

Towson native and photographer Melissa Schehlein illustrates the allure that gives this regional core community its charm.

Paperback.

Subscribe to weekly, VIP e-mails
Submit