(30 – 40 hours per week)
The Receiving Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the receiving area and stockroom. Responsibilities include training, scheduling, receiving, shipping, processing, and loss prevention.
• Must have strong leadership skills, able to develop and guide effective work teams.
• Must be highly knowledgeable about receiving/ warehousing principles, practices, and methods.
• Must have good communication skills, and actively interact with associated departments on a regular basis.
• Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system
• Ability to work and function within a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prior receiving experience preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Self-motivated, organized and creative
• Proficiency MS Office/Windows products
• Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
• Train, coach and manage receiving associates in all policies and procedures of the company
• Oversee and participate in the timely receipt and distribution of all incoming and outgoing deliveries according to Company standards
• Ensure that all shipping and receiving functions that affect the store inventory are processed accurately by verifying purchase orders and ticketing, and auditing the validation and verification reports
• Ensure the accurate processing of all debits/damages, chargebacks, transfers and damages based on Company policies and procedures
• Oversee compliance of receiving practices with established Company policies and standards, such as security tagging, hanging, folding, and record-keeping procedures
• Maintain an orderly and neat stock and receiving area as well as the general maintenance of the stockroom.
• Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity of the receiving area
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time
Our ideal candidates will be self motivated, team players, who have the desire to succeed. We care about our employees, have a supportive environment that values trust and respect.
Thank you for considering Greetings & Readings where we offer competitive wages; store discounts; employee charge privileges; available benefits and a friendly, pleasant work environment.
Kids Story Time
July 08, 2015
Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Premiere
July 11, 2015
Kids Story Time: Jean Green, Louie the Lightning Bug
July 11, 2015